Workflow Management Software
Workflow Management is a predefined set of activities in sequential steps that produce the desired result. We mean a sequence of tasks that are part of some larger task and are sometimes synonymous with business processes. A workflow consists of the steps, the resources need to achieve the steps and how these interrelate. You will run the same workflow every time to get the same output.
Workflow management software allows continual tracking and notification and reduces the time required for transferring pending work between tasks. It also reduces the costs related to documentation and manual interventions. Workflows define the process from start to end points where each step is responsible to achieve better results according to some set of goals.
Workflows are simple process to implement for optimizing results and allows business processes to continue without major modifications in the application. So, moving towards a digital workflow automation environment can make it more manageable and streamlined. It brings in continuous business improvements and provides good process control towards the simplification of business processes. Successful workflows can help improve communication within your staff and measure growth.
Workflow automation software that lets you create an unlimited number of automated business applications.
Create your own custom workflows to automate business processes, for example:
- Purchase Request
- Employee onboarding or offboarding
- Application Registration
- Requests & approvals
- Forms Management
- Expense Claim
Workflow Management across various industry verticals:
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: Using workflows in the manufacturing process will help in the production department, purchase department, quality control like testing of raw materials, production of medicines, packaging of products, post-manufacturing testing and shipment preparation, purchase requests, etc..
- Human Resources: Workflows can dictate new hire processes, leave requests, annual training and payroll processes.
- Customer Service: Workflow which assigns tasks for customer complaints.
- Military: Establish workflow to manage a hostile situation and follow the rules of engagement.
- Travel: Implementation of workflow to manage a client’s flight, hotel, tours and auto rental reservations for a travel agency.
- Healthcare: A workflow which manages the receipt of a prescription from a physician through its filling and eventual pick up processes by the patient.
- IT: workflows to manage how each type of software/hardware issue faced by a staff member is addressed.
- Education: Workflow to accomplish the auto messages to parents and teachers regarding meetings and students for enrollments.
And many more….
Benefits of Using Workflows
- Helps in identifying and removing the unnecessary steps/processes
- More Efficient by modifying the order of the steps
- Workflow follows a sequential order, it ensures that all steps have been completed correctly
- Improves visibility, tracking allows the staff members to check the status of the item instantly.
- Workflows provide an audit trail as it is linked to a database that shows who, when and what actions are performed.
- Workflow is created based upon the business rules by human decisions.
- No paperwork thus reduces the time and increases production.
- Reduce project risk
- Implementing workflows can lead to process change
- Increases accountability and transparency.
Our workflow automation software can help you to boost user productivity by cutting down the repetitive manual tasks where they can focus on more important things that enhance customer satisfaction. You can automate repetitive tasks, standardize and streamline business processes, improve user efficiency and collaboration, and much more with Workflows