Document Management System
Document management system (DMS) automates the process that lets you organize, manage, storage, process and archive documents in organizations more efficiently and effectively. Our DMS software is powerful, flexible and scalable. Let your employees have the benefit of the power of technology with our document management system in a modern workplace in the process of creating and archiving the files. It has many features like Access Control, Documents Access History and it is also capable of maintaining the record of its various versions created and updated by different users.
Document Management System software is a web-based platform that is easy to use and manages user creation, upload, storage and retrieval of documents. It is developed with the latest technology and is easy to integrate with various systems by an authorized user. A document can either be in any format like jpg, jpeg, pdf, etc… It is Scalable from Micro Businesses to small and medium enterprises for simple document management needs with no hassles. We also provide you the best backup facility to your database along with a professional support team. Document Management System integrates all essential document management, collaboration and advanced search functionality into one easy to use solution. DMS also includes administration tools to define the roles of various users, user quota, and access control, level of document security and detailed logs of activity.
DMS allows businesses to control the production, storage, management and distribution of electronic documents, yielding greater effectiveness and the ability to reuse information and to control the flow of the documents. Customer retention level is improved with the help of effective business processes.
Document management system software companies make your office paperless today by using our best document management system Contact us for a free demo today.
Best User-Friendly Solution for Your Document Management
Good Asset Document management systems minimize your expenses without sacrificing product quality. Unlimited Support Document management system is well supported by our engineers who respond promptly. Cost-Effective Document management system allows you to reduce paper documents and free valuable storage space.
Document Management Key Features:
- Document library.
- Effective version control and enhanced audit trials.
- Improved efficiency which saves time.
- Automated electronic records disposition.
- Manage documents with the folder’s control.
- Document version control.
- Document history.
- Document Permissions.
- View Recent Files.
- High-level dashboard.
- Check-in & check-out, Publish.
- Document Permissions.
- Create & store documents.
- Archive, Lock & Trash to Document/Folder.
- Document Bookmark.
- Document Retention.
- Document Expiry.
- Ability to share the document.
- Document Tracking reports.
- Document log Reports.
Capabilities of a DMS:
- FIND: Finds documents and files in seconds rather than hours.
- SHARE: Allows more than one user access to the documents at the same time.
- DOCUMENT VERSION CONTROL: Version control gives you the ability to manage document changes including the previous version of documents.
- DOCUMENT SECURITY: Security for documents that can view and update the document.
- DOCUMENT AUDIT: Verify who view and make updates to documents.
- DOCUMENT EXPIRY: When the document exceeds its time, it will be expired and hidden in our system.
- DOCUMENT ARCHIVE: Users can archive the documents up to a certain date.
- DOCUMENT LOCKING: When a user opens a document for editing, it is automatically locked in the library. While the user is working on the document, the other users can view it, but they cannot make changes to it.
- DOCUMENTS PUBLISH: Users can easily publish the document into a system in a browser-readable format.
- MOVE TO BIN: If users don’t want the document, the user can move the document to the trash bin.
- RESTORE DOCUMENTS FROM BIN: If the user wants to restore the document from the bin, the user can easily restore the documents.
- LOCK DOCUMENT WITH PASSWORD: If the document has confidential information, the user can lock the document with a password. If the user enters the password to view the document then only the document will retrieve.
- FOLDER CONTROL: It allows us to create folders for documents up to certain bytes of storage and the user can create documents inside the folders.
- FOLDER LOCK: It allows users to lock the folders which contain confidential information.
Organizations can leverage the following advantages using a Document Management System.
- Reduced Storage
- Implement quickly and easily.
- Increased Productivity
- Improved Document Security
- Disaster Recovery
- Process Consistency
- Competitive Edge
- Business Continuity
- Effective Collaboration
- No loss of Documents
- Reduced Costs
- Improved Internal Operations